Enemies can be battled to obtain items and progress through levels in Devil Slayer Raksasi. There are currently 164 possible enemie types.
Variation[edit | edit source]
Enemy Types[edit | edit source]
- Normal: Appears in most area or in a trial, have chance to become Elite(see below).
- Minion: Summoned or leaded by another enemy. Won't drop souls.
- Trap: Acts with fixed pattern, damages both player team and enemies (the latter won't attack traps). Won't cause lockdown of current area.
- Trap Enemy: Won't cause lockdown before being activate.
- Boss: The strong enemy that must be defeated to advance toward next chapter. Has an angry system, can have several phases.
- Boss Minion: Summoned or leaded by the Boss. Won't drop souls, dies once the Boss is defeated.
- NPC: Some dialogue option will turn them hostile toward player.
- Special Enemy: Only appears at certain area (mostly the treasure room or specific challenge trial).
Enemy's HP[edit | edit source]
An enemy's HP is affected by:
- Its base HP (listed below)
- The Chapter it appears. Chapter 1/2 = +0%, Chapter 3 = +50%, Chapter 4 = +100%, Chapter 5 = +150%, Chapter 6 = +300%.
- If it's spawned as an Elite enemy, it has +200% HP as many as regular.
- If the Chapter is marked as "dangerous", all enemies has +50% HP.
- If it's spawned in the Survival Challenge, it gains +50% HP per wave.
- +40% Base HP in Demonic Difficulty.
For example, when a Devil Slayer (Longsword) is summoned by the Fox Immortal in her boss fight as a Fire Elite enemy in "Dangerous" Chapter 6, he'll have 100(1+200%+300%+50%)=650 HP.
Enemy's Damage[edit | edit source]
An enemy's physic damage is affected by:
- The Chapter it appears. Chapter 1/2/3 = +0%, Chapter 4/5/6 = +30%.
- If the Chapter is marked as "dangerous", all enemies has +30% physic damage.
- If it's spawned in the Survival Challenge, it gains +30% physic damage per wave.
- dealt -70% damage in Easy Difficulty.
Elite Enemy[edit | edit source]
There's a chance to spawn Elite version of any type of enemy (higher chance in Demonic Difficulty, Challenge Trial or Survival Trial), they have +200% hp & are shield with hyper armor all the time (can still be stunned or knocked down).
Elite enemies also apply additional elemental damage or status via their attacks, this can be judged by thier aura style:
+20 Fire Damage +10 Frost Damage +20 Lightning Damage +20 Poison Damage inflict confuse status
Following types only enabled by corresponding Trial Tokens:
+pulls nearby units teleport to near area when being hit -12% movement speed & -1% action speed, blocks all incoming non-guard-break attacks
Dangerous Chapter[edit | edit source]
If a chapter in select menu shows "dangerous(危)", all enemies of it get +50% HP, +30% Phy Dmg, enemies that drop souls also drop 1 coin.